Safe Travels USA Trip Protection
Non-US citizens, up to 79 years old, travelling to the United States and worldwide from their home country are eligible for this plan. The plan provides trip protection for trip cancellation of 100% of Trip Cost up to a maximum of $25,000 and trip interruption for 150% of Trip Cost up till a maximum of $37,500.
The Safe Travel USA Trip Protection plan also provides the following benefits:
- Missed Connection: $1000 (12 hours or more)
- Trip Delay: $1,000 ($100/day) (12 hours or more)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation for up to $2,000,000
- 24 Hour AD&D of $10,000 or $25,000 (age dependent)
- Athletic Sports Coverage like Archery, Tennis, Swimming, Cross country Volleyball, Golf, Ballet, Basketball, Cheerleading, Equestrian, Fencing, Field Hockey Football (no division 1), Gymnastics, Hockey, Karate, Lacrosse, Polo, Rowing, Rugby & Soccer
- Worldwide Assistance is included at no extra cost.
- Optional Upgrade for Home Country/Follow Me Home provides protection for injury or sickness that occurs during an incidental trip back to the home country.