Cayman Islands Travel Insurance with Covid 19 Coverage
Thanks to COVID-19, international travel has become way too complicated. No matter where you go, you need to meet some travel requirements and carry proof of health care coverage. The Cayman Islands is just another country that will take you to a whole new world and give you the perfect tropical vibes.
If you’re concerned about getting Cayman Island travel insurance before visiting the country, we’re here to help you. At Visitor Guard®, you will come across various policies designed for travelers who want to visit the place for a long or short term. We’ve comprehensive and limited plans that will financially protect you in an unfamiliar place, far off from your home country.
To know more about the suitable plans, get in touch with us. Our executives will explain to you in detail the importance of getting a healthcare plan and which one is appropriate while traveling to Cayman. Call us at (804) 325-1385 now!
Cayman Islands Travel Insurance With Covid-19
iTravelInsured SE$24 / mo for a 24 year old with a $300 trip cost
- Available for ages up to 99years
- Maximum trip length 180 days
- Medical coverage of $250,000 (may vary by state)
- Trip Cancellation maximum benefit up to 100% of insured trip cost (min $300)
- Trip Interruption maximum benefit up to 150% of insured trip cost
- $2000 maximum benefit for travel delay
- $500,000 maximum benefit for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains
iTravelInsured LX$33 / mo for a 24 year old with a $500 trip cost
- Available for ages up to 99years
- Maximum trip length 180 days
- Medical coverage of $500,000 (may vary by state)
- Trip Cancellation maximum benefit up to 100% of insured trip cost (min $500)
- Trip interruption maximum benefit up to 150% of insured trip cost
- $2500 maximum benefit for travel delay
- $1 million maximum benefit for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) / Interruption for Any Reason (IFAR) add-on benefit available
Talk with an expert!
+1 (804) 325-1385
Benefits of Cayman Islands Travel Insurance
- Medical coverage– You receive complete protection from hospital bills and other medical charges during vacation.
- Medical evacuation- Insured individuals will be taken to a care unit via air or ground ambulance if any anomaly occurs.
- Family coverage– Your entire family receives financial protection from illness and accidents.
- Cancellation fees– Whether you want to reclaim the flight tickets or cancel them at the end moment due to unavoidable circumstances, the insurance policy got you covered.
- Loss of belongings– As travel comes with a lot of uncertainty, loss of luggage is one of them. Travel insurance for the Cayman Islands will cover such loss!
Why choose us for Cayman Islands Travel Insurance?
- Comprehensive plan structure– We specialize in offering comprehensive plans that cover immigration as well as leisure travels.
- Long-term plans– Our overseas travel programs offer coverage from 3 to 5 years.
- Annual plans– Are you a frequent traveler? Do you go on vacation multiple times in a year? Our yearly plans offer affordable coverage, regardless of the number of trips to the Cayman Islands.
- Knowledgeable agents– Our executives will offer you 24*7assistance, guiding you through the plans that will meet your needs.
- Prompt service– Contact us or drop us an email; we will help you with all your requirements.
Best Cayman Islands Travel Insurance Plans
Traveling to the Cayman Islands with no insurance coverage is not a great move! Visitor Guard® has two popular plans that give significant coverage to travelers and make them monetarily ready to face unexpected events. The plans meet the travel insurance requirements for Cayman Islands. Purchasing any one of the two policies will save you in the long run during a vacation.
The two popular plans are:
ITravelInsured SE is specifically designed for domestic and international destinations, providing coverage and benefits whether you are vacationing abroad or on a cruise. The plan offers travel arrangement protection including, trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, medical evacuation, repatriation of remains, protection of belongings, accidental death, dismemberment, and more.
ITravelInsured LX provides the highest medical benefits for adventurers. If you wish to travel to remote and exotic locations or wish to participate in extreme sports, this plan is made for you! Besides other travel arrangement protection coverage, you can purchase Cancel and Interruption for Any Reason as optional coverage.
Cayman Islands Travel Insurance Requirements
- Travelers need to show medical coverage of at least $50,000.
- Travelers should have COVID-19 expenses and trip cancellation benefits included in the healthcare policy.
- Travel insurance must include the cost of quarantine in the event they test positive during their stay.
- The travel insurance must provide $100,000 medical evacuation coverage.
- Visitors above the age of 10 should submit negative PCR test reports.
- Tourists need to get permission to enter the Cayman Islands through the travel portal.
Cayman Islands travel insurance cost
As there’re different plans available, you can purchase a plan of $50,000 or a plan of $8 million- whatever fits your travel needs. The plan’s premium depends on various factors like deductible options, maximum limits, coverage, trip length, and more.
The Cayman Islands is just a few days away from reopening. It welcomes fully-vaccinated adult tourists with 5-day quarantine. However, showing medical coverage of $50,000 is one of the travel essentials. This is where you need Visitor Guard® help because we assist you in choosing the right policy.
About Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands has a lot to offer to its visitors. From scuba diving to find the best hiking trails, the place is sure to pump up all your adrenaline. Plus, the beaches, the sunsets, and the clearest water will give you some of the relaxing nights. The exquisite beauty of this island is sure to put an end to all your worries, but do not avoid health and safety measurements.
Vacationing on islands has considerable health risks along with injuries. Travel insurance for the Cayman Islands will make you financially prepared to fight any of these dangers. Purchasing a policy will save you from paying enormous medical bills from your pocket.
More About Cayman Islands Travel Insurance
Know about Cayman Islands Travel Restrictions
Cayman Islands Travel Restrictions A trip to the Cayman Islands can be a dreamer’s.Explore More
5 Things You Must Know Before You Travel to Cayman Islands
5 things we should know before making a trip to the Cayman Islands :.Explore More
Travel Tips for Covid-19
Dozens of countries have started to reopen their borders, meaning that some popular destinations.Explore More
Cayman Islands Travel Insurance – FAQs
Cayman Island travel insurance is a necessary document that you need to present before entering the country.
Public healthcare is accessible to visitors. But, if you’re planning to use these services, you need to show compulsory healthcare policy to cover the expenses during your stay on the island.
The Cayman Islands is opening to welcome the tourists from the beginning of October. Travelers need to apply for entry via Travel Cayman Portal. From 14th October, fully vaccinated travelers do not have to enter quarantine, but the non-vaccinated ones have to undergo 14days quarantine. From 18th November, unvaccinated kids can enter with fully vaccinated parents. Kids above 12 years need to quarantine for 14days. On 27th January 2022, Cayman Islands will have a grand opening, welcoming all tourists with no quarantine or travel restrictions.
Plans for travel insurance for the Cayman Islands vary from one insurer to another. However, a visitor needs to have a minimum medical coverage of $50,000.
Provincial Government healthcare plans recommend you have additional travel insurance to opt for out-of-province hospital expenditure.
Yes, many Cayman Island travel insurance plans cover all the medical and hospital fees for coronavirus. Review the plans before purchasing one.