Download Your Insurance ID Cards
After you complete and submit the application for your insurance policy, you will receive an email to the email address provided on the application with your policy ID card along with the policy certificate and other important information.
Please print your insurance ID card and always keep it with you. It is important that you carry it with you while you are traveling. In the event for some reason, you do not get this email, based on the policy you have purchased, you can log in with the insurance details below.
If you cannot download your ID Card please Contact Us with your Certificate number and personal details (Name of the insured, date of birth, name of the policy, etc.) and we will email you the confirmation again.
Use your certificate number and date of birth to access your ID card and other fulfillment documents.
Seven Corner Policies
Download the following Seven Corners insurance policy ID cards by logging into Seven Corners My Account
- Inbound USA Insurance – Basic, Choice, Elite
- Liaison Travel Insurance –Economy, Choice, Elite
- Liaison Student Insurance – Economy, Choice, Elite
Tokio Marine HCC Policies
Download the following Tokio Marine HCCMIS insurance policy ID cards by logging into Client Zone
- Atlas Travel Insurance– America, International
- Atlas Premium Insurance– America, International
- Student Secure Select Insurance – Select, Budget, Smart, Elite
Download the following IMG insurance policy ID cards by logging into MY IMG
- Visitors Care Insurance
- Patriot Travel Insurance – Plus, America, International
- Patriot GOTravel Insurance– America, International
- Patriot Platinum Insurance – America, International
- Patriot Exchange Insurance
- Student Health Advantage
- Global Medical insurance
Trawick International Policies
Request the following Trawick International insurance policy ID cards by sending an email
- Safe Travels USA Insurance Limited benefits
- Safe Travels USA Comprehensive
- Safe Travels USA Cost Saver Insurance
- Collegiate Care Insurance