Safe Travel USA Comprehensive for Visitors to USA
- Who: Available to Non US citizens or Residents up to 90 years of age visiting the US. The plan is not available to US Citizens, US Residents or Green Card Holders in the US.
- What: Provides insurance for medical accidents, illness, emergency medical treatment, political evacuation, repatriation of remains, trip interruption, baggage, accidental death and dismemberment.
- Where: Provides coverage in the United States.
Why is Safe Travel USA
Insurance Good for Visitor
Plan Benefits: Coverage for in-patient and out-patient medical accidents & illness up to $1 million, Evacuation, Repatriation of Remains, trip interruption, baggage, accidental death, and dismemberment. Choice of deductibles from $0 to $5,000.
Pre-existing: 1 acute episode per pre-existing condition covered up to policy medical max for non-cardiac ($25,000 limit for cardiac) conditions for 69y & under; covered up to $35,000 for non-cardiac ($15,000 limit for cardiac) conditions for 70y & above.
PPO Hospital Network: You can search for providers (doctors, hospitals, Urgent care etc.) in the Coventry First Health PPO Network.
Special Feature 1: Optional Athletic Sports Coverage.
Special Feature 2: Optional Home country coverage.
Special Feature 3: Optional 24 Hour AD&D
What Coverage & Benefits are Offered by Safe Travel USA Insurance
The Safe Travel USA Comprehensive plan is underwritten by Crum and Foster. It is a comprehensive policy and follows the Coventry PPO network.
- Insurance for medical accident and sickness, emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation of remains, trip interruption, baggage, and accidental death & dismemberment.
- COVID-19 EXPENSES are covered and treated as any other sickness
- $75 Doctor Wellness Visit Benefit
- Acute Onset of a Pre-Existing Medical Condition
- In network, deductible and Coinsurance waived
- Up to $1,000,000 in Secondary emergency medical coverage
- Coverage from 5 days to 364 days
- Extendable with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months
- Athletic sports coverage available
Benefits for Safe Travel USA Comprehensive Plan
|Benefit||Coverage Amount up to 64 years||Coverage Amount above 64 years|
|In-patient Hospital||From $50,000|
|Out-patient Clinic||From $50,000|
|Doctor Visit||From $50,000|
|Prescription Drugs||From $50,000|
What is the Price or Cost of Safe Travel Insurance?
The pricing is dependent on the following factors:
Plan Limit: There are various options to choose from. Premium depends on the chosen policy maximum. Higher the policy maximum, higher will be the premium .
Plan offers five plan limits of $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000.
Age: Higher the age, higher will be the premium.
Coverage Days: Premium is based on a daily rate. More the number of coverage days, higher will be the premium.
Plan offers coverage from 5 days to 1 year; renewable up to 24 consecutive months.
Optional Coverage Benefits Riders: Optional riders include the following:
- Home Country/ Follow Me Home: 1.10 x the daily base plan rate
- Athletic Sports Coverage: 1.20 x the daily base plan rate + monthly Sports Class rate
- Class 1 Sports: Rate $0 per month
- Class 2 Sports: Rate $26 per month
- 24 Hour AD&D:
- $50,000 – $0.25 per day – All Ages
- $100,000 – $0.50 per day- Ages 19-79
- $250,000 – $1.75 per day – Ages 19-69
- $500,000 – $4.00 per day – Ages 19-69
Safe Travel USA Comprehensive Plan Price Table
|Age||Policy Max Limit $50,000||Policy Max Limit $1,000,000|
|From 50 to 59 years||$110||$192|
|From 60 to 64 years||$130||$248|
|From 65 to 69 years||$146||NA|
|From 70 to 79 years||$208||NA|
Reviews of Safe Travel USA Comprehensive for US Visitors
Add your comment by signing in or signing up.