Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-resident medical coverage

Hello,

I require a quote for Medical Insurance in the US. I am a British National and I currently own a holiday home in New River, Arizona 85087.

I have owned a house in the US for over 5 years now. I realize that when I an there I have no medical cover. I work in Iraq, on a 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off rotation, on my time off I stay in my holiday home, so I am in the US for 6 months of the year (my employers cover my medical whilst I am at work. For major medical problems I can return to the UK for treatment, so I require mainly emergency and accident cover in the US.

I am 55 years old (D.O.B. - 07June1957), with no pre-existing conditions.

Please let me know if you have an affordable package that would suit my needs.

Greetings!

Thank you for your email.

Based on your requirement you can consider the following option:

Option 1: Short term Insurance with limited home country coverage (Can be bought for the number of days required and a new application will have to be submitted every time you come to the US)
    We have provided a friendly insurance quote/compare facility at https://www.visitorguard.com/health-insurance/
    where you can compare various insurance policies, download policy brochures, obtain online quotes and also purchase policies.

Option 2: Major Medical Insurance Worldwide coverage and can be bought annually. We can provide a personal quote if you are interested

Please also review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section to understand the distinction between a ""fixed benefits program"" and a "comprehensive program". This information HERE.

Comment

Working...
    X