On Call Evacuation and Repatriation Coverage
Students, faculty, scholars and their dependents engaged in international education/exchange in the US are eligible. This program is applicable to inbound visitors and is available only to valid visa holders (including, F, J, B etc). The plan meets US Department of State requirements for medical evacuation and repatriation. This program is available only to valid visa holders (including F, J, B etc).
The evacuation and repatriation plan also provides several assistance services such as:
- Travel Assistance: To help with changing airline, car, hotel reservations; translation and interpretation services.
- Emergency Cash Advance: Assistance in organizing the transfer of funds from the Insured’s credit cards or family members.
- Replacement of Lost Traveling Documents Assistance: To help with replacement of passports, birth certificates, airline documents etc.
- Emergency Message Forwarding Assistance: To send a telephone message to an employer, family member or traveling companion if the insured is unable to reach them.
- Lost Luggage Assistance: To help with the tracing of luggage lost in transit.
- Legal Referral: To arrange for an initial telephone meeting with a lawyer.