iTravelInsured Travel SE Insurance
iTravelInsured Travel SE is a travel insurance plan for domestic and international travel in the US. The plan covers trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, medical coverage for unexpected sickness and illness, emergency medical evacuation, COVID-19, and more. The plan is suitable for US residents and citizens taking domestic and international trips. For residents of FL, KS, MO, VA, and WA some benefits may vary.
Visitor Guard® offers iTravelInsured Travel SE at an affordable price to travelers. Whether you are traveling on a cruise or planning a trip abroad, this travel insurance policy is sure to keep you safe and protected. The plan can be purchased anytime, even a day before the departure. It covers the maximum trip length of 180 days (about 6 months). To know more about the plan benefits, contact us.
ITRAVELINSURED SE$24 / mo for a 24 year old with a $300 trip cost
- Available for ages up to 99years
- Maximum trip length 180 days
- Medical coverage of $250,000 (may vary by state)
- Trip Cancellation maximum benefit up to 100% of insured trip cost (min $300)
- Trip Interruption maximum benefit up to 150% of insured trip cost
- $2000 maximum benefit for travel delay
- $500,000 maximum benefit for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains
iTravelInsured Travel SE Benefits
Plan Benefits: Trip cancellation coverage up to 100% of the non-refundable insured trip cost. Trip interruption coverage up to 150% of the non-refundable insured trip cost. $250,000 medical coverage for unexpected illnesses & accidents while abroad. $500,000 coverage for emergency medical evacuation.
Pre-existing Conditions: The plan offers a 60-day (about 2 months) review period for pre-existing conditions. Pre-existing condition waiver is available if the plan is purchased within 20 days (about 3 weeks) of the initial trip payment.
PPO network: You can go to any provider in the area if you have an iTravelInsured Travel SE plan.
Special Feature 1: Medical evacuation and repatriation of remains coverage up to $500,000 per person. Return transportation, transportation of child/children, and bedside visit transportation are also included.
Special Feature 2: Accidental Death and Dismemberment Common Carrier coverage up to $25,000. Exposure and Disappearance included in the benefits.
Special Feature 3: Rental car damage and theft coverage up to $40,000 per covered vehicle. Plus, pet kennel coverage up to $100 per day.
You can review the brochure for more details.
Talk with an expert!
+1 (804) 325-1385
iTravelInsured Travel SE Cost
iTravelInsured Travel SE costs depend on the traveler’s age, trip’s length, the chosen policy maximum, and the deductible. If you choose optional benefit, you pay a higher premium. However, this policy does not cover add-ons.
Plan limit: Trip cancellation up to 100% of the non-refundable insured trip cost. Trip interruption up to 150% of the non-refundable insured trip cost. Trip delay up to $125 per day per person. Accident and sickness coverage up to $250,000 per person.
Age: The plan is available until the age of 99 years.
Coverage days: Maximum trip length is up to 180 days (about 6 months).
Optional benefits: No optional benefits available.
What Coverage & Benefits Are Offered by iTravelInsured Travel SE
iTravelInsured Travel SE is underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company. The plan highlights:
Plan Coverage Highlights:
- Trip cancellation up to 100% of the non-refundable insured trip cost.
- Trip interruption up to 150% of the non-refundable insured trip cost.
- Trip delay up to $125 per day per person (up to $2000 maximum) after 12-hour delay.
- Accident and sickness coverage up to $250,000 per person.
- COVID-19 is covered and treated as any other sickness.
- Baggage and personal effects $1,500 ($250 max per item).
- $25,000 for Accidental Death and Dismemberment Common Carrier.
- $500,000 for medical evacuation and repatriation of remains.
- $40,000 per covered vehicle for rental car damage and theft coverage.
- $500 per person for missed trip connection.
- Frequent traveler reward up to $75 per person.
Read the plan’s brochure to know more.
How to Claim iTravelInsured Travel SE?
To file a claim:
- Go to www.imglobal.com/member and click “Create an Account.”
- Enter your certificate, policy number, insurance ID, and complete the registration.
- Once the account is created, log in and click ‘My Claims.’
- Select the policy or certificate to submit a new claim.
For travel claims, you need to provide the trip invoice, itinerary, and other details of your trip. For medical claims, you need to provide original itemized bills, paid receipts, and other relevant documents to support your claim. All claims must be filed within 90 days (about 3 months).
Claims filing address and email
Address: International Medical Group, Inc. Claims, P.O. Box 9162, Farmington Hills, MI 48333-9162 USA,
Call: +1.800.628.4664 or outside U.S. +1.317.655.4500; Fax: +1.317.655.4505.
FAQs: iTravelInsured Travel SE
iTravelInsured Travel SE is a travel insurance plan designed for US citizens and residents for domestic and international travel. The policy covers trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, and medical benefits.
US citizens and residents can purchase this plan. Members need to be 14 days (about 2 weeks) to 99 years of age.
iTravelInsured Travel SE covers trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, medical coverage for unexpected sickness or accidents, medical evacuation, accidental death and dismemberment, baggage, and personal effects, missed connection, rental car damage, pet kennel, and more. Review the brochure for more information.
The policy does not cover suicide or attempted suicide, an act of declared or undeclared war, athletic or sporting event, pregnancy, and childbirth, dental and vision, elective treatment and procedures, mental and nervous disorder, etc. Reviewing the brochure is recommended.