Insurance covering rehabilitation costs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance covering rehabilitation costs

I am a international student of Wake Tech Community College in NC.

I injured my knee on 2/22/2014 and I will need more physical therapy for rehabilitation until the beginning of December. I’m looking for insurance that would cover my rehabilitation costs through December.

Is that something you can provide? If you have a some options, could you please send those?

Thank you for your time.

Greetings,

Thank you for your email.

We have provided a friendly insurance quote/compare facility at http://www.visitorguard.com/internat...ent-insurance/ where you can compare various insurance policy benefits like coverage for pre-existing conditions.

All plans have waiting periods for pre existing conditions. The shortest wait period is 63 days from the start of the plan with the Collegiate Care preferred plan.

Comment

The coverage that you receive will vary depending on your insurance plan. Besides, many health insurance providers cover at least some part of the treatment expense.
      To find out if you will receive coverage for reabilitation, you’ll need to reach out to your insurance provider directly. They should be able to inform you exactly what services your plan covers, for how long, and what the amount of the co-payment will be.

Comment

Everyone should do this. I think it's kind of reckless not to. You never know what might happen to you.

Comment

Working...
        X