Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for information - Dental Insurance for Visitor

Hi,

Please let me know if you have dental insurance plan for Visitors to USA for 2 months.

Thanks!

Hi

Thank you for your email.

You can consider the Secure DentalOne (get a quote and also enroll) at https://www.visitorguard.com/apply/s...one-insurance/ (it is approximately $11 for Basic or $35 for Premier per person per month)

You will require a US zip code and can be purchased while in the US.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks. Can it be cancelled after 2 months?

Comment

Hi ,

You will be required to send a written notice for cancellation if you would like to cancel it. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks a lot.

If I buy classic one plan do I need to wait for first 6 months to get basic care? Since I need the plan only for 2months what do you suggest me to go for?

Comment

Greetings,

Thank you for your email. The ClassicOne covers only Preventative and Basic without a waiting period.

Preventive Care
            Routine oral exams - limited to 2 per calendar year
            Prophylaxis (the cleaning and scaling of teeth) - limited to 2 per calendar year
            Topical application of fluoride - for dependent children under age 19; limited to 1 per calendar year (not applicable in all states)

Diagnostic Care*
            Intra-Oral Occlusal Film
            Bitewing X-rays (up to a set of 4) - limited to 1 per calendar year
            Full mouth X-rays (Panoramic film or Full series) - no less than 36 months apart

PremierOne covers the benefits without a waiting period.

You can consider the Secure DentalOne (get a quote and also enroll) at https://www.visitorguard.com/apply/s...one-insurance/
            You will require a US zip code and can be purchased while in the US.

Thanks!
            Last edited by Moderator; 11-05-2014, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X