Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Plans Information Required

Hello

Our family (3 sons, wives etc. living CA, NY & NYC) are all resident in the US and we are seriously looking at joining them to live. I am 65 and my wife will be 65 next month.

Can you please give us an idea of cover available and costs for the period until we may qualify for Medicare.

Thanks!

Last edited by Client; 12-01-2014, 12:01 PM.

Greetings,

Thank you for your email.

You can enter the age and dates at https://www.visitorguard.com/health-insurance/, update the answers to questions 6 and 7 about the mailing address and state of residence (say CA - if you are a permanent resident; or Outside US if you are not yet a permanent resident in the US). Click the get quote button to review the various options.

You can consider the Patriot America comprehensive option as a temporary plan till you qualify for other plans.

Please call us if you have any questions or concerns and need assistance to complete your purchase.

Thanks!

Comment

Although it is very late replying here, but understanding medicare properly is never ending as each state has their own set of rules regarding medicare and medigap policies. Well, one of my friends father is also eligible for medicare and has recently purchased the plan through a private insurance company which me and my friend browsed and found at the Internet.I got this thread while browsing for the insurance company.
      Learn more about Medigap policies here! You'll find everything you need pertaining to Medicare Supplement insurance. Call us today if you have any questions!

Comment

Working...
      X