No announcement yet.

Insurance for J1 visiting scholar from China

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1

    Insurance for J1 visiting scholar from China

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    I am a J1 visiting scholar from China and will work in Texas A&M University Health science center at Texas,USA. I want carry 4 month insurance from your company. I was born on September 2,1983.

    The insurance should met the following minimum coverages:
    1.medical benefits of at least $50,000 per accident.
    2.Repatriation of remains in the amount of $7,500.
    3.Expenses associated with the medical evacuation of the exchange visitor to his home country in the amount of $10,000.
    4. A deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness.
    I wonder WHICH PLAN on your website that I can buy. Can you send me a website link?

    Thank you very much.

  • 2

    Thank you for your email.

    You can consider the Patriot Exchange policy that meets the requirements.

    You can get quotes, review details as well as apply for the policy at
    You can review the brochure at