What is the Difference between Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) and a Green Card?

As a foreign worker in the United States, you are entitled to be employed in various categories. As most people are aware, you are only allowed to work if you are granted permission in one of these categories. But after this, it becomes confusing. What’s the difference between an Employment Continue reading