Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Coverage for Non US Citizen

Hi

I have a question regarding possible coverage. I am a US citizen. I have an uncle who lives in Brazil. His legal guardian has recently passed away. I am now wondering how I can get medical coverage for my uncle. Do you have any coverage available if I were to bring him to the US?? He is not a US citizen at this time.

Thanks!

Greetings,

Thank you for your email. You can purchase any one of the visitor plans for your uncle.

We have provided a friendly insurance quote/compare facility at https://www.visitorguard.com/health-insurance/ where you can compare various insurance policies, download policy brochures, obtain online quotes and also purchase policies (simply enter the ages and dates of coverage and click the get quote button).

Please also review HERE to understand the distinction between a "fixed benefits program" and a "comprehensive program"

Comment

Best option would be indeed to consult somebody who is a bit more specialized in the matter.

Comment

Is your uncle employed in a company?I think you need to consult also legal counsel.

Comment

Working...
        X